Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Down another 2 pounds!!! :D

It's Thursday. I am happy to say that I am down another 2 pounds! I am down a total of
16 pounds since I started my journey with Shakeology.

www.myshakeology.com/shapedbyshawn


I am so excited to be burning off those pounds of FAT!!!
And not struggle with hunger!
The cravings for junk food have almost gone completely! Once in awhile I still have a craving...



But I figure it's OK to eat something like pizza once in awhile. I make a mean veggie pizza! I like to put on crazy things like spinach,sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes,peppers and red onion.....garlic and oregano on the crust...
And it's not too bad for you because of all the nutrition you get from the veggies!

I have struggled with my weight for years and Shakeology has been truly amazing for me. I have always loved to workout but my emotional eating habits would always sabotage my weight loss goals.
I can't believe how well Shakeology works at keeping my cravings down even when I'm stressed! And I have had a tremendously stressful week!!! 
And I am down 4 pounds since last Thursday!!! 


As I reflect back on the last 2 weeks of my life... It has been rough for me... I closed  Shaped By Shawn Studio (It means the world to me to help others who struggle with the same issues that I have struggled with in my journey to fat loss) A very traumatic experience to say good bye to my studio... Not that I give up on teaching fitness classes... I just have to teach elsewhere...Not that I give up on trying to help others reach there fat and weight loss goals... I am just as passionate about helping others as I have always been! Maybe more so! Closing my studio forces me to come up with a better plan!
And my oldest son went to Afghanistan... That is one of the hardest things I have dealt with ... I know I have to trust God that he will be back...but it's hard!!!
Not hard to trust God but hard to be strong when I am so scared for my son!!!

I am thankful for the internet! I did get to chat with my son on Facebook yesterday :D Hearing( I should say reading)
"I Love You, Mom !" made my day :D


Even when life is stressful... Or I should say especially when life is stressful...You have to count your blessings! I have so much more than I even deserve... I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and still... Daily I get to hug my children(except the older ones that don't like to be hugged anymore)... 

 Enjoy your Day!   And SMILE!




Shawn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment